Bother! - Drat etc etc.

Chrismadrid

Looks as if I'll miss the SHOT show - AGAIN.

There I was, thinking - "no job so a trip to Vegas would be a good thing" - and I have just been invited over to Toronto that week. So I'll be stepping out of the fridge and into the freezer in a couple of weeks time.

Anywhere (shopping-wise etc) close (Toronto/Mississauga) that I could take advantage of - Choate Ultimate Sniper stock would be high on my list - 10*42 Super Sniper Rear focus too.

But on the plus side I get to see my Godfather again after almost 40years.

There is a Bass Pro near Toronto, would be interesting. As for that type of stock, maybe someone from eastern Canada could give you some indeas.
Too bad about SHOT - next year it is out of Vegas.

[ QUOTE ]
There is a Bass Pro near Toronto, would be interesting. As for that type of stock, maybe someone from eastern Canada could give you some indeas.
Too bad about SHOT - next year it is out of Vegas.

[/ QUOTE ]

Will look for Bass Pro - Thanks Ian.

SHOT is a bit of a downer - I'd been planning this one with care. So I'll wait another two years - then let my missus loose looking for Mr Grissom of CSI - while I'm off into the desert to "play".

Any feedback from East canada on supplies very greatfully accepted.

[ QUOTE ]
there a bass pro in windsor ontario go on www.basspro.com they give you a list. Le baron at Mississauga 1590st dunds E. 905 273 6434 www.lebaron.ca

[/ QUOTE ]Oh Dear - I feel my wallet emptying already. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Chris, if you can make the IWA ( 10 -13 >March) let me know, there are a few of us going, weve booked a half a hotel, ive some spare rooms booked to thered be room at the inn for you.
Pete

8th March will do, feb even better.
Matt,David and all you other bugers, same invitation to you mate, your welcome.
bring, money, thirst and a load of good jokes,
good time will be had by all.
Pete
Pete

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.