Bob Hart Video- Mule Deer @ 400 + YDS

Bob

I do not know if you remember me, but two years ago I stopped by your store and it was closed, but you were getting ready to go deer hunting and noticed me standing at the front door and opened the store. I bought a bag of heavy sand.

Thanks for the personal service.

Jim

400 yd muledeer shot

Nice muley indeed!

Thanks for the comments guys!

I am going to try to get more involved with this site. If anyone would like to give me a shout to discuss long range hunting or shooting, drop me a line on my cell (570-441-4177) as I'm not too proficient on the computer, yet! I am very passionate on long range hunting and shooting and have been for 37 years. I am willing to help anyone who would like to gain some knowledge.

gun)

Pretty cool Bob. Nice buck. I used to go in your shop in Nescopeck a lot when I worked at Berwick Forge and Fabricating. It was my (daily) diversion. You got a good operation.

Welcome to the site Bob, nice Muley buck.

Spend a little time here, you'll like the place... good bunch of guys that share the same passion for our sport.

Bob,

Your dad hunted down here in SC with us in the 80's on our hunt club. I don't rememeber who came with him, but they were really a nice guys (as you well know) and we had a good time. He even voluntarily held a seminar (he called it a "shoot the bull session") for shooters new to the cutting edge accuracy game. It was interesting in the fact that your dad did not realize that most of the members were using custom guns manufactured by Kenny Jarrett. He even found a "few" flaws in some rifles.............

He had to fend off fast ball-type questions during the seminar and he performed in an exemplary manner. Glad I got the opportunity to meet him and pick his brain on the front porch one evening. I may be mistaken, but I think that Layne Simpson was there at the same time.

Oh yeah, nice shot.

James

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.