• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Blumboss33

oldcoast

IMG_0878.JPG Guys just a heads up regarding blumboss33. I sent him a money order for a benelli m4 on 10/22. He still has not provided a tracking number on the firearm and it has not arrived at my ffl. My last email from him was that the gun was returned to him because he put the wrong zip code on the package. And now he will not respond to emails. I don't want to see anybody else get in a bind. Pm me if you know this individual.
Thanks

That sucks man! Can't stand someone who's out to just take advantage of ppl. Nothing worse than a thief. Hope you get to the bottom of it. Might not be any consolation, but karma is a sob. And it'll find him eventually.

Edit- and from the looks of him I would say karma found him long time ago.

View attachment 83555 Guys just a heads up regarding blumboss33. I sent him a money order for a benelli m4 on 10/22. He still has not provided a tracking number on the firearm and it has not arrived at my ffl. My last email from him was that the gun was returned to him because he put the wrong zip code on the package. And now he will not respond to emails. I don't want to see anybody else get in a bind. Pm me if you know this individual.
Thanks
If it was USPS money order check with them and see if money order was cash ed.

Working with different law enforcement agencies now. I dont want to put too much out on a public forum incase the perp is reading.

Gotcha. Well good luck with it all. After looking at your other post and reading the link at the other forum I'd think his luck would be running out. Can't screw over that many ppl and not get what's coming to him.

He took my MO also this past week. If you need more info to go with your case let me know. It's a shame we can't trust hardly anyone these days..

Polar bear pm me your email
You boys are making me all warm and fuzzy thinking about formin a posse but let's leave this to the professionals for now.

Hi fella's,I just joined this forum and wanted to buy a Krinkov Kit that Blumboss was selling but he never responded to my P.M.I just got scammed by a member on a different forum for a parts kit and that guy sent me a Nursing Book for $850.Hopefully you guy's get your money back from this dude and he becomes someone girlfriend in prison!

I would consult the postal inspector. From what I understand they take this theft and fraud seriously.

Such a shame. I've quit sending money orders to people I don't know or haven't done business with in the past .