• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Black Friday Regret Stocks (700UML + Savage) - Must Go

GreenDecoy

I went a little nuts on Black Friday buying stocks and chasses (chassises?). So, I need to move some inventory to make room in the safe and try to offset my painful expenses.

All the stocks below are in very good to excellent condition, in some cases new. All prices include shipping (CONUS only). Open to offers. From left to right:

Everything has been sold.

Remington 700 UML Laminate Stock - $80. Stock is in very good condition. A few small wear and tear bumps that are hard to see and harder to photograph. This will fit any 700 SA but has a channel for the ramrod milled. No bottom metal included.

Savage Long Action Accustock - $100. This is the cheapest way to get the accuracy of full length aluminum bed block without much weight over a tupperware. Sporter barrel channel. This stock comes with full bottom metal, action screws, and a magnum caliber drop mag. It also comes with my Hornady 200 PH dope chart taped to it for your convenience. Stock is basically brand new. No field time and maybe 50 rounds off bags and the range.

Boyd's AT-ONE Savage Short Action Varmint Blind Mag - $100. You guessed it, an upgrade from a 12FV (204 Ruger). Ordered an Oryx Chassis...but why? This thing shot 1/3 MOA and was adjustable. I blacked out on Black Friday and woke up in debt. My loss is your gain. Comes with upgraded furniture. I got the sticky target rubber forearm and target grips. It will come with the standard forearm grip too and all the action screws/hardware. Great little stock in like new condition. Comes with trigger guard. Drop a blind mag in and shoot it.

Hogue Savage SA Full Bed Block - $100. I bought this for a project to build a light 7WSM for hunting. Due to poor planning, the barrel didn't fit in this sporter channel. So, this stock is literally new. I paid over $200. It's a great stock for a lightweight hunting build. No extra hardware included in this one.

IMG_3015.jpg
IMG_3016.jpg
IMG_3017.jpg

Last edited:
I will take the at-one if still available. Let me know

Adam