Bino Case opinions?

I use a Sitka rigid harness and absolutely love it. It is only a single pouch but works perfect for my needs. I also use range finding binos so I dont have a need for extra compartments. Good luck in Texas.

Alaska guide creations is the one I use. I like it quite well. Believe I use the cub model and it has an additional pouch on it that holds my range finder. Sure they make several (kuiu, sitka, etc) that would work just fine. But the Alaska is the one I have experience with. Good luck, be safe, shoot straight and have fun.
I just bought one of those from somebody on here I wish it had a little bigger back pouch so I could slip in a 10 mm compact. Other than that it's a perfect bag for vinyls and rags and such

Vortex makes a reasonably priced torso harness that has the case sit on your chest and works great no matter how many layers and puts it right where you need it at all times. No rubbing even after days of constant use. Doesn't interfere with rifle slings.

I bought a mystery ranch glass pack after the one that came w/ my vortex 12x50's broke on the first day of my CO mule deer hunt. My Athon midas 12x50's reside in the MR pack full time now. Love it, has magnetic latch, and fits my "husky" frame well!

I've used the old Kings Camo Horn Hunter Bino case for almost a decade and love it. I have not tried their current offering but it looks decent.

I have owned a Kuiu and a Vortex bino pouch & did not care for them. I now have the Badlands case and love it. I love the magnetic enclosure. I do not feel like its loud at all. I love the quick disconnect straps on it & the padded shoulder straps. I wear it with and without a pack all day with no issues. Does not interfere with carrying or shooting my rifle. I Also love the elastic retained lense cleaner cloth. Mine has an inside compartment for my rangefinder and it never interferes with my bino's. Plus their warranty is excellent.

Just back from Aoudad hunt out there. Once you get out of the truck/utv you may want to have everything you need to make a shot on your person. So Bino harness with rangefinder holder at least. You might be prone, sitting or shooting off a rock. Less is more but have what you need on you. I used the Marsupial. Guide had the AGC. Good luck!

It would be a tuff choice between the Marsupial and the new Kuiu Pro. I wonder which harness would allow a handgun to be mounted horizontally under the bino. I've seen this for bear country hunting, but can't remember the brands I saw.

I have the Badlands harness and really like it.
+1 for the badlands Bino-XR case. I'm on my 3rd season and I like it. Binos up top, range finder on bottom. Adjustable shelf between. Harness is comfortable, magnet closures are secure and not too loud. Rain cover included tucks away in a zipper pouch in the back. Sleeve on the back where I keep my cell phone. Comes with bungees with clips to hold your binos if you accidentally drop them. I did break the clip on the bungee for the rangefinder. Small pockets on both sides hold my lens brush and a few extra rounds during rifle season.

I am headed out on a west Texas Mule deer/aoudad/elk hunt this month and was wondering everyone's opinion on bino case, harness or regular neck strap. 90% of our hunting is done from a ranger unless we need to stalk. In years past I used the neck strap but it starts rubbing on the neck after 6 days straight of hunting and glassing but it makes it easy to remove binos to prepare for a shot. What's everyone else prefer and maybe some equipment suggestions?
I like my marsupial!

I have had a marsupial for 2 seasons now and have no complaints at all. If I had to choose a 2nd option it would likely be a Kuiu because of the waterproof. I don't know how important that is for most but it's pretty low on the list for me because I am mainly a whitetail hunter and rainy hunts aren't as frequent as for the NW guys. As soon as I used a pack I quickly knew I liked it compared to the old elastic shoulder and neck straps.

Marsupial makes a nice harness. You can get them with or without magnetic closure, complete enclosure or open sides, and plenty of modular accessories. I ran them with a set of 15x56 binoculars this year scouting elk and all elk season with no complaints. I have used Kuiu for years before that with no issues.
What case you use for your 15x56? Looking for a case for my Swarovski I just got. I run my badlands and love it for 12x50. Any pictures of your case

Recent Posts