Bills on the Senate floor

jkupper

I do not recall who posted it, but someone said that President Obummer is backing off and only going after background checks now. I logged on to the U.S. Senate website, U.S. Senate: Legislation & Records Home , and I found that there are still many anti-gun bills alive and well on the floor. Guys, we have to keep after it! Everyone needs to keep writing, especially if your representatives have cosigned any of the proposed legislation. You can look any of this up on this site. Harry Reid's bill is super vague, and even includes the phrases "common sense" and others that have been thrown around by Obutthead and others. Keep looking, and for God's sake, don't just trust the media or believe that all of this is just going to blow over. Keep writing and keep fighting!

Joe

In my post titled "lets hold washington accountable, if everyone would copy paste that list and send it to they're reps with a note stating that if they passed any gun laws without first validating the contents of the list then we know they are not worried about violence, they're only goal is disarming the american people, it would be a heavy blow to they're arguement about banning weapons, the last ban didn't work, why keep doing the same things and expect different results.
RR

Don't you believe it. Besides "only background checks" includes a federal data base and registration of every gun sold anywhere legally. So called assault weapons, bolt guns, pistols, anything and everything.

Remember when our King "appeared" to be backing off the Health Care Bill! We were still screwed. Don't ever believe it! This tactic makes us drop our quard.

Check out the thread in 'General Discussions' on Dianne Feinstein's banned gun list. Those liberanazi's don't seem to understand the AR is just a platform and not something evil.

Thanks for everything Joe. :)

Doc

They understand but this is a rare opportunity to try AGAIN and disarm you. One model or bullet or regulation at a time, Same old song and dance. It's not about guns, It's about control.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.