• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Big sale on brass

At ur club, we have over 1000 members, and encourage the pulic shooters to shoot as well. Shooters are not allowed to "farm" brass, andthe brass is collected daily. most non-member shooters shoot only a few times a year, and almost all shoot commercial factory ammo. Prepping for hunting season(NOW) is very productive for most rifle brass, and our CCW classes are held monthly with 40-50 sooters firing 100 rds each of factry ammo. The kids collect it monthly .
Also, the gent who was in chare of the brass had most of it hoarded in various places in the range barn, and we discover something new every day--hence the "Lapua" mentioned above. In the last 6 weeks, we've sold a ton of brass, and I have almost 2 barrels of scrap as well.

We have around 500 paid membership. All of our members are allowed to keep what they shoot far as brass and anything else laying out there.

I sure wouldn't be discharging my 338 Lapua and not being allowed to keep my brass, not at 250 bucks plus per hundred.

I actually run brass catchers (E&L Manufacturing) on all my rifles at the range....

I don't believe the board would ever institute a ruls like that. It would rile too many members.