Big Hello

Alright buddy, you've had enough time to figure out the picture system......let's get some pics!!!
Seriously, post some pics man. Everyone here loves custom anything, mostly rifles, but cars, boats, pistols, knives, trucks....anything handmade or one of a kind!!

Alright buddy, you've had enough time to figure out the picture system......let's get some pics!!!
Seriously, post some pics man. Everyone here loves custom anything, mostly rifles, but cars, boats, pistols, knives, trucks....anything handmade or one of a kind!!
Okay here is one of my babies . It's a 22-250. I built and machined it from a heat treated block of 4130 steel. IMAG0015.jpg

Just want to say a big hello to all. I'm a machinist/welder by trade. I love building long range handguns from scratch. Starting from a block of 4140 steel, do my own heating treating and machining. But anyways thanks again for the warm welcome.
Welcome I'll be interested in seeing some of your posts later with someone of your skill definitely way out of my league

Okay here is one of my babies . It's a 22-250. I built and machined it from a heat treated block of 4130 steel.View attachment 155163
Welcome I'll be interested in seeing some of your posts later with someone of your skill definitely way out of my league
Buddy I set my skills at the bottom level...lol. I'm also about to finish my newest pistol for long range. It's a 7.62x39 sports a 14 inch barrel, also building (machining) a 308 caliber also. Will have pics of 7.62x39 on here without grips and forearm on here shortly.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.