Big Hello from Northern CA

Hey all! A friend of a friend told me about the forum, and ive been doing a lot of reading on here and figured id might as well join! Love hunting, target shooting and just being in the great outdoors.

I recently picked up a new 300WM ill be using this season for hunting. Finished break in with barnes TTSX and getting ready to start a load development. Ive got a few questions regarding barnes ttsx vs barnes lrx , BC, and twist rate. If someone has experience with these bullets in 300wm, id got a few things id like to discuss in a message.

Anyways happy to be aboard here and to a great hunting season!

Hey all! A friend of a friend told me about the forum, and ive been doing a lot of reading on here and figured id might as well join! Love hunting, target shooting and just being in the great outdoors.

I recently picked up a new 300WM ill be using this season for hunting. Finished break in with barnes TTSX and getting ready to start a load development. Ive got a few questions regarding barnes ttsx vs barnes lrx , BC, and twist rate. If someone has experience with these bullets in 300wm, id got a few things id like to discuss in a message.

Anyways happy to be aboard here and to a great hunting season!
Welcome! Glad to have you here. Some folks here may not realize you guys have to use all copper bullets for hunting. I've shot Barnes in a 25-06. And it was just about the only bullet that rifle would shoot well. If memory serves me correctly, seating depth was somewhere from .050-.060 from the lands.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.