• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Beware of scammer hybridghost

He tried getting me yesterday. What a scumbag! The scammers are starting to get there post count up with a bunch of bs posts and lay in the weeds before they start scamming. This guy even photo shopped his name and and date on the photo of a scope I was looking for.

He tried getting me yesterday. What a scumbag! The scammers are starting to get there post count up with a bunch of bs posts and lay in the weeds before they start scamming. This guy even photo shopped his name and and date on the photo of a scope I was looking for.
Sucks, you come to these sites to buy good items from good people and these aholes try and take advantage! I'm my case they did take advantage, like I said I've done a lot of transactions and never had an issue until now.

Did you report this incident? This is becoming more and more prevalent. I know it's too late now but for future transactions check out their trader history and only deal with members with good to excellent feedback. I mention this since he has 0 transactions.

Ya I reported it to the service I used to transfer money. Well I had no trader history until recent just because I use those other two sites more, so I gave him the benefit of the doubt just giving everyone else a heads up.

He tried to sell me some Nightforce rings that a member from the Hide had posted for sale. Thought I smelled a rat and forwarded his message with a pic of the rings and sure enough it was the Hiide member's original pics of a set of rings he had fir sale a while back. He just about got me but thankfully he had just enough stinch for me to "rat" him out. A lowlife *** for sure.

I preach it and I'll preach again. No feedback no deal on anything high dollar. I'll use discretion on small deals but nothing expensive. I've required zero feedback sellers traders to send the item first and they have because I got probably 45+ transactions. Half the people I deal with leave feedback but I always do, its important.

Looks like he got me too. I paid him for a vortex scope on the 18th. He quit communicating on the 21st.

My private message with him is gone. How do I get that back so I prove he scammed me?