Best Shooting Magazine?

Brown Dog

Got the idea from the current similar post.

Done:
'Rifleshooter' -interesting but basically advertising,
'Guns and Ammo' -as for Rifleshooter,
'Precision Shooting' -inconsistent (for my interests) subject matter,
'The Accurate Rifle' - seemed to have regular pistol articles!?

What's the recommended alternative?

My favorite magazines are "Rifle" and "Handloader" magazines by Wolff Publishing. You get six issues of each a year, alternating between Rifle one month and Handloader the other. These two are expensive, but as far as infomation goes, they are EXCELLENT. I would much rather pay for these two than pick up some of the others that all talk about the same gun/cartridge each month.

Matt..
Shooting Sports & Gun Mart.
Target Sports & Sporting Rifle.
but then i'm biased..

wir haben Caliber und
Visier hier in Deutschland..

but i dunno if you read German.

I like to pick up a few gun mags (and a load of beef jerky) when i get anywhere near a PX.
There a mag called Guns or weapons for SWAT or something like that,, its quite interesting..

Pete

Ok, I admit I am a sad b*****d, Precision Shooting and David Tubb books.

[ QUOTE ]
<font color="purple"> The Varmint hunter magazine has something for everyone in every issue. </font>

[/ QUOTE ]
Varmint Hunters Association Homepage
Nice colors and fonts, they flunk the 5 second test (I've got money burning a hole in my pocket, I want to subscribe). In fact, after 5 minutes I still can't figure out how to give them my money. Perhaps you know the magic link.
tocheader.gif

AWESOME QUESTION!
[ QUOTE ]
<font color="purple"> My favorite magazines are "Rifle" and "Handloader" magazines by Wolff Publishing. You get six issues of each a year, alternating between Rifle one month and Handloader the other. These two are expensive, but as far as infomation goes, they are EXCELLENT

[/ QUOTE ] </font>

They failed the 5 second test but past the 30 second 2nd chance test. I sent the money.
Subscribe &amp; Save! 33% OFF
R-221-TOC.gif
HL237TOC.gif

I also think that Rifle and Handloader are the two best shooting magazines that I have read. These are the only gun rags that I can stand to actually read cover to cover !

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.