Best Powder for a hornet?

What is the most accurate powder?
In my rifle a CZ its the 296/H110, these two powders originally were two completely different powders by different companies, however I have it on good authority they are now both the same, hodgdon is now the producer and has been for some years now of Winchester brand powder, 12 grs gives a little over 3100 Fps with 34 or a 35 gr bullet I tried 5 or 6 different powders, Lilgun and 296 produced 5 shot 3/4 inch groups,

Although Lilgun gave me good velocity it didn't produce great accuracy. With 10.5 grains of Win 296 in RWS brass, Fed 205 GM primers and Sierra 40 grain Hornet Varminter bullets my Weihrauch 22 Hornet achieved 2808 fps. The accuracy was a lot better than Lilgun. The photo is a five shot group at 100 m 20230227_204520.jpg20191125_183859.jpg

Primers can make a big difference in accuracy with certain powders in the Hornet. I can't remember velocity on my Lilgun load, but I do know I switched to Rem. 6-1/2 primers to get better accuracy.... just over 1/2" groups in a Ruger bolt. I think the Hornet can be a tricky bugger to load for but once you find the sweet spot in your gun, you'll know it. I also have a 22 hornet Contender that shoots absolutely great with 1680, but will shoot my Ruger load into 3".....same is true in reverse. I'm switching the Contender to K-Hornet so I haven't played with it much.