Best Place for .264 Win Mag Brass

FWIW I would buy either Norma 7mm Rem mag, which is difficult to find currently, but you can easily size to 264 win mag or Nosler Custom 264 win mag brass. 264 win mag is a great round! Ymmv

The cheapest way to get 264 Win mag cases is to hang around the shooting range the week before hunting season opens. Then pick up all those nice 7mm Rem mag cases that people leave laying around. Take them home and run them through you FL 264 Win mag die and you have your cases. I used a bunch of Winchester 7mm Rem mag cases to make my 264 Win mags. I sorted them by weight after sizing and trimming them to length and d-burring the inside of the case flash hole and cutting the primer pockets uniform. They work just as good as any.

I'd do the 264 from 7mm thing too. Much easier to get brass for. Have a bit of real 264 brass for your rifle if you plan to leave the country on a hunt, otherwise, 7mags are fine. Your caliber is smaller too, so it won't be a blow-up issue if one is fired in a 7mag.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.