What is your goto brass manufacturer?

• Lapua

Votes: 23 65.7%
  • Peterson Cartridge

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • ADG

Votes: 7 20.0%

• Total voters
Depends on the cartridge for me. In 30 nosler, I prefer ADG, because it has more capacity than Peterson, and Lapua doesn't make it. In .260 rem, I like Peterson or Alpha SRP brass, if it can be found. I have used Lapua as well, but their srp brass hasn't been available for a while. In the end, Alpha, Peterson, ADG and Lapua are all awesome. However, I like american companies. Also, ADG has phenomenal customer service....

I had some ADG 7mm mag brass, and one of them had a crinkled shoulder, new in box. I emailed ADG and sent them a picture. They asked me for my lot number. They sent me a replacement case, from the exact same lot (purchased 18 months prior btw), as well as a hat. Pretty friggin sweet.

I've used all 3. I like lapua and adg. Peterson is the bottom of the heap for those 3 in my experience. Not because of consistency, but because I can get the velocity out of it like I can lapua or adg. Peterson shows pressure early in my experience. Alpha is the next one I'm going to try

I've used all 3. I like lapua and adg. Peterson is the bottom of the heap for those 3 in my experience. Not because of consistency, but because I can get the velocity out of it like I can lapua or adg. Peterson shows pressure early in my experience. Alpha is the next one I'm going to try
Yup, it's way tough but the brass is thicker and generally has less capacity.

I have almost 10 reloads on 300 win mag lapua brass and primer pockets are still tight, accuracy is great, brass integrity is great, neck tension very consistent and shoulder resizing is always within .001". I anneal after every firing btw. Have Petersen for my 7mm mag and it has been good too but not as many reloads under my belt with it.