Best of luck to everyone in the Utah and Nevada draw

I'm in for everything, my only real hope is a muzzy elk tag in the wasatch with 16 points. My fingers are crossed but who knows with people dumping their points on lesser units. Can't blame them, we all just want to go elk hunting.
Best of luck to everyone!!

I'm in for everything, my only real hope is a muzzy elk tag in the wasatch with 16 points. My fingers are crossed but who knows with people dumping their points on lesser units. Can't blame them, we all just want to go elk hunting.
Best of luck to everyone!!
There are plenty of states that offer a chance to elk hunt every year, why not wait for exactly what you want in Utah?

THANKS Last year I put in for FOUR Nevada tags and got NOTHING.
This year I put in for 3 tags the day before the registration closed in the forlorn hope it may increase my chances. FINGERS CROSSED.

BTW, being over 70 I would like to see preference given to "over-65 seniors" for tag draws. We don't have as many seasons to wait to "get lucky" as you young whippersnappers.

THANKS Last year I put in for FOUR Nevada tags and got NOTHING.
This year I put in for 3 tags the day before the registration closed in the forlorn hope it may increase my chances. FINGERS CROSSED.

BTW, being over 70 I would like to see preference given to "over-65 seniors" for tag draws. We don't have as many seasons to wait to "get lucky" as you young whippersnappers.
don't mean to switch gears on this thread, But this gets to me also. I've had 2 friends that had 28+ points before drawing a tag. When they finally drew, they were too old to really hunt hard enough to be successful, All while a guy drew an elk tag with no points, waited his ten years to apply again, and drew another with 2 points.
With this bogus point system, there needs to be a certain percentage of the tags that need to go the people with the most points.
But if they had a preferential point system, they would have to be accountable for every tag. No juicing
Sorry for the rant . THANKS for the thoughts, and good luck to everybody