best Left handed long range hunting rifle

magedon44

Hey everyone,
My name is mike. Im new to the site and i wanted to come to you guys for the right advice on picking my next rifle. Im left handed so im kind of limited on what rifle i can get. I want to start to get into longer range shooting 500, 600, 700 which is a chip shot for most of you, but im new to this and i just recently started reloading ammuntion and im really enjoying it. I want a gun that is not to heavy to carry on elk trips but that i can also hunt whitetail from a tree stand with in PA. I have been looking into the savage weather warriors and Tikkas in the 300 win mag models. I would like to be accurate enough to kill a deer at 600 yds. Another question i have is what kind of group should i expect from a standard hunting rifle at 5, 6, 7 hundred yards. I have never practiced that far and i have along way to go until i feel comfortable shooting an animal that far. Sorry for the lenghty description but like i said im new,,and i have a million questions! Thanks everyone for any help,

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.