Best group of my LIFE! 0.291" ... at 708 yards!

Small world, your dad just put my rifle together too. I met him when we worked together for a while...really cool guy. The rifle he put together for me is a shooter too, .260 ackley, same reamer that he used for his carbon gun. It's a 30" Krieger barrel 1 in 8 twist, I happen to have the same stock as yours just black with red Web, Timney trigger, triad tactical stock pack, Wyatts bottom metal and a low end vortex scope for now...to be upgraded when I have enough money ha ha

Ya your dad does a great job, first thing I shot with the gun once it was broke in and i had a load was a p dog @ 715 yards, 2nd shot hit. Just had to change loads recently, I had a decent one for the ELD-X bullets, but since they are out of stock...I have a load for the 140 hybrids now too, and it seems to be shooting .3-.5 moa consistently, and that's using some recycled remington .243 brass...can't wait to see what it can do once my lapua brass gets here.

Definitely some great shooting there!!! Good job man. Can't wait for a nice calm day when I'm off to go hit the steel...

My rifle Tom put together.

Again, Nice shooting gun)

Attachments

• 20160301_183657.jpg
    20160301_183657.jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 75
Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.