best ballistic software

oldfamily

Looking to add a ballistic software to my computer, Just wondering what one would be the best at this. Was wanting one that would be able to add wildcat information, and if any would have a try and see what you would get information if there is such a thing. Will for sure need it for my 257 stw that I am having built. What software are everyone using? Thanks Adam

oldfamily,
There are many of them. Good ones.
I personally like Exbal in my pocket pc, but it's also made for PC version and Palm version.
On my computer I have Ballistic Explorer, I do like it a lot and it's results are very close to those obtained in my hand held pc. There is also RSI Shooting Lab, it's truly owesome, very powerful, just got to learn how to use it good. Those mentioned are my favorites. If I don't have my computer or my hand held pc, I'd find the way to access online and use THIS ONE. You may download trial version for Ballistic Explorer HERE and the version for RSI HERE..
I hope that helps in your decision making... Good luck!

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.