Best Ballistic / Reloading book?

If you're a pretty experienced reloader, you might consider the Berger Bullet reloading manual. It covers some additional considerations for long range shooting.

You guys aren't the only one who wants to see a new edition soon, trust me ;). If you need anything for newer bullets that aren't listed in the 1st edition, drop us an email and we can see if we have what you need. I know we have a large assortment of data ready and waiting to be added to a 2nd edition when it comes, I just don't know exactly when that will be.

There is quite a bit of info in our book other than just load recipes. From technical aspects like BCs and form factors, to hand loading component discussions, to articles regarding various shooting disciplines and more. A favorite of many is the Walt Berger story.

You guys aren't the only one who wants to see a new edition soon, trust me ;). If you need anything for newer bullets that aren't listed in the 1st edition, drop us an email and we can see if we have what you need. I know we have a large assortment of data ready and waiting to be added to a 2nd edition when it comes, I just don't know exactly when that will be.

There is quite a bit of info in our book other than just load recipes. From technical aspects like BCs and form factors, to hand loading component discussions, to articles regarding various shooting disciplines and more. A favorite of many is the Walt Berger story.

I have read and reread my berger reloading manual especially the Walt Berger story.

My favorite for sure. With a new edition don't change it just add to it.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.