Besides BEST Quality, THIS is Why I Buy Swarovski;)

Ingwe

Last month I ordered a custom calibrated PXC ballistic turret from Swarovski.

About a week later I received Tracking Info from FedEx that my turret was on it's way....so far so good until Tracking stated that my package was delivered and signed...BY ME!

I then called Swarovski Customer Service and explained everything to Jacob Poirier 401-734-1800 ext#2272. Right away Jacob contacted FedEx who began a track on my package..long story short FedEx has no clue what happened to package-great service:(

Shortly thereafter, Jacob informed me that Swarovski was sending me out a 2nd turret (which I just received) and they also REFUNDED ME EVERYTHING for my trouble.....they even sent me 2 Swarovski caps!

So Swarovski ate the cost for something that they had no control of and made their customer happy....THAT'S Customer Service in my opinion.

I own about $10,000 worth of their products and service like this makes me proud to be their customer.

PS: I was a Leica customer until I had a problem with a pair of Geovids and they gave me the WORST customer service I have ever experienced. I then got rid of ALL of my Leica products and replaced them with Swarovski...and never looked back.

Kudo's for Swarovski and Jacob;)

Last edited:
Excellent Service !! Glad to hear it. I've ventured into the Swaro Z5 scopes recently - purchased two, one for my Elk Rifle. I was so impressed I purchased its twin for my Deer Rifle.

FedEx and USPS have done this to me before. I think sometimes a worker pockets a Christmas present looking package.

Awesome for swaro to have you back like that!

They have always gone way beyond what I expect and they know their product inside and out.

Wow that's great service, I'm a devoted Leica Fan but have to agree their customer service needs to take a page from the Swarovski book !

I was too until my Geovids needed service.....they were the WORST and it wasn't just one service rep I spoke to it was several.

FedEx and USPS have done this to me before. I think sometimes a worker pockets a Christmas present looking package.

Awesome for swaro to have you back like that!

I never had this problem before but here in NY FedEx does seem to have more thug-looking workers than UPS;)

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.