• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Berger Bullets For Sale - .30 Caliber SOLD SOLD

rangerman

I have 1 unopened box of 190 grain Berger VLD Hunting bullets and 66 loose for sale -$65 plus shipping. Also, I have 82 175 grain Berger VLD Hunting Bullets for sale - $30 plus shipping. I'll sell all the above for $100 shipped. SPF

Last edited:
Re: Berger Bullets For Sale - .30 Caliber

ill take them.. pm me for shipping info

I call seconds PM me if anything falls through please

Kaseyfied I sent you a private message regarding the Berger bullets.

kaseyfied,
Please let me know if you are still interested in purchasing the bullets as I have another person interested. If I don't hear from you by Wednesday moring I will assume you are not interested.
Thanks

sent you a pm the other day.. stating i wanted the 210;s... please pm me back

I'm sorry but I didn't see your PM concerning you still wanting the bullets. I posted that I would hold them until Wednesday morning but hadn't heard from you and agreed to sell them to another buyer. Sorry for the mix-up.

but I sent you a pm before wednsday.. and I sent you a money order already.. that is wrong myfriend.. wrong.. I send you a pm the night you pmed me stating I only wanted the 190 grain bullets.. so you need to honor this sale.. I already sent you the money order

I did not see nor read your PM stating you wanted the bullets. I posted to you on Tuesday in an effort to see if you still wanted them and I would have gladly honored your request but I simply did not see your PM. I have already sold the bullets and will return your MO when I receive it. I have never had a problem like this before and like I said I am sorry I didn't know you were still interested in purchasing the bullets. My intentions were to sell to the first person I knew wanted them.

kaseyfied,
I just saw where you tried to contact me on my PM's several times. I haven't used this type of communication as I usually just post to get the other person's telephone number and do business over the telephone. My apologies. I have already received the MO from the other person. I will hold the bullets until I receive your MO and call the other fellow and tell him what happened. I do not wish to do anyone wrong and you will get the bullets once I see the MO.
Make sure you have given me the address where I need to send them to.

I shoot the 190's in several of my 300's. Shot a five shot group under ten inches with them at 1200 yards a couple weeks ago out of my 300 RUM. Great groups also ever since those bullets came out in my 300 winny, 300 wby, and 300 wsm.

Obviously from shooting so many 300's with the 190's I have several boxes. I checked and have seven boxes right now. I will sell some of those if it will help clear this up and everybody is happy. Just let me know. I will ship them for 42.95 per box with a minimum two boxes. To expensive to ship one box.

Last edited:

kaseyfied if you want to purchase off of longtime longranger I will return your MO and make up the difference by sending you $11 so you can buy these from him. That way everybody gets what they want and hopefully everybody will be happy. However, if you still want me to I'll send you the bullets you wanted. The other gentleman wanted the 190's as well as the 175 Bergers and the Accubonds and I can pay you the $11 difference which is about what it would cost me to ship two different packages instead of one. Just let me know what you want me to do.

just send it back.. dont need the other guy madd

kasey

Please send me your complete mailing address.
Thanks