Bergara Premier Pro .300 Win Mag

James K.

Having tough time locating a New in box Bergara Premier Pro HMR in .300 Win Mag.
Local retailers have no stock, distributers have no stock & unable to find online
anywhere. Even called Bergara , who said they are unable to keep up with demand.
Please ping me if anybody out there sees one. Thanks so much & have a good day.

Colin78

I won one last night in a raffle. Pick it up tomorrow at the local gun shop. I’m thinking about selling to fund a custom build I’ve been saving for. I don’t even know what the going rate is. I came on here to see what info I could find on them. I am hearing they shoot amazing.

James K.

WoW.....Good for you!!!!!......that is Awesome!...…If its a Premier Pro with the Stainless steel Receiver , fluted, upgraded bolt & external trigger adjustment, they Retail for $1600.00....The regular B-14's go for $950.00...…..yes, i have read the same about them....do u have any pics to share?

Colin78

WoW.....Good for you!!!!!......that is Awesome!...…If its a Premier Pro with the Stainless steel Receiver , fluted, upgraded bolt & external trigger adjustment, they Retail for $1600.00....The regular B-14's go for $950.00...…..yes, i have read the same about them....do u have any pics to share?
Not yet I pick it up this afternoon. I see you are in Texas. Where about? I'm between San Antonio and Johnson City.

Colin78

It’s not the pro. It’s the wilderness. Haven’t decided if I’m going to hold on to it or sell to continue funding my custom build.

James K.

i was more interested in the premier pro, but the market for them is very fast as supplies dwindle, i may have to settle for a regular B-14......its still
a great rifle from what i read & hear for a production gun, whatever you decide, i wish you the best.

Recent Posts