• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Beretta Xtrema 2

Sealesniper

This Beretta A391 Xtrema II is like new. I bought it 3 years ago for my dad to hunt with. He shot two turkeys with it that year and has not shot it again. Has had 3, 3.5" shells shot through it, total. One to test pattern and one for each turkey. He planned to duck hunt with it, but has not been since I bought the gun for him. 26" barrel, five chokes, Sling stud and upper mag ring for sling, shim, oil and choke wrench in hard case. Gun has the Kick off system so recoil from 3.5 is like a 2 3/4" shell. These are exceptional guns, and I would keep it, but I already have two of them so really don't need another. Would sell in NC or along I-95 (exit 138) for $1000 FTF. Will ship to an FFL that accepts from and individual for $1050 delivered. Real tree camo with a little green.

Not looking for trades.

Gun really is mint and would pass for new, but it has been shot. This is not a "used" gun like you would find on GB.

Attachments

• x2 a.jpg
    x2 a.jpg
    586.9 KB · Views: 184
  • x2 b.jpg
    x2 b.jpg
    722.4 KB · Views: 157
  • x2 c.jpg
    x2 c.jpg
    390.2 KB · Views: 139
  • x2 d.jpg
    x2 d.jpg