• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Benchmark Barrels- Barrel Blank buy

So would a #1 contour be closest to a factory Remington mountain contour?

We do have the Rem KS mtn contour, just give me a call if you want to run with it.
Chris

We do have the Rem KS mtn contour, just give me a call if you want to run with it.
Chris

Hate to be a whiner but at some point, will your site showcase what you offer (various contours, land/groove variations...? Also, what does the "c" mean in 3c?

I looked at the website a couple days ago and thought it was kinda odd that the contours weren't listed. On a brighter note my dad just chambered one for a customer and he remarked how nice the finish was on the Benchmark barrel

If you click on the group buy link, it shows you all the available contours.

I called yesterday and spoke with Chris, he was extremely helpful and answered all of my questions.

I am very close to pulling the trigger on one of these...

Nope, but I am gonna pull the group buy on friday.

Just so everyone is clear the lands are configured with a propriety angle and not "canted" and we can't call them "canted" or "C" because that nomenclature is patented by another manufacturer. Our lands were developed with speed and ease of cleaning in mind. Sorry for any confusion.
Thanks,
Chris
Benchmark Barrel