Base

jab0106

Where can I find a r700 one piece base notched out for action that accepts picatinny type rings? Thanks, I've only found an IOR so far, just wondering who else makes them. Btw, cant is acceptable up to 20moa. Got some rings I'd like to try that are tactical types but I need completely unobstructed access to top loading. Qd would be a bonus.

Where can I find a r700 one piece base notched out for action that accepts picatinny type rings? Thanks, I've only found an IOR so far, just wondering who else makes them. Btw, cant is acceptable up to 20moa. Got some rings I'd like to try that are tactical types but I need completely unobstructed access to top loading. Qd would be a bonus.

There are probably 50 manufactors of that base. If someone makes a base they probably make a picatinny rail 700 base.

Yes I have found countless rails for this gun, but only 1 IOR version that had cutaway over the loading area. Basically looking a Leopold 1 piece standard base with picatinny on each end. Sorry if I hadn't clarified fully.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.