• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED **barrel only-from Remington sps tactical 308- 20 inch

lamiglas

This rifle shoots very well with 168 smk and Varget. I have shot it out to 600 yards on steel and it easily held 1/2 moa. The only reason I am considering selling it is to rebarrel to a 260. At this point I am putting this here to see if there is any interest, and maybe some guidance on what's its Worth. It has a defensive edge brake on it. Let me know your thoughts!
Thanks.
By the way, it has approx 100 rounds down the tube.

I have searched and couldn't find a lot of relevant info. With the brake just recently installed even for those not interested, can you offer what you think might be a fair price? Thanks guys

Update, barrel is off action and is ready to sale. Brake has been removed as well, so now its the barrel and recoil lug only. Barrel is threaded and has a cap on it

If you Pm'd me and didn't get a reply, please pm me your email or number I can text. I have tried to respond to one particular pm but it doesn't appear to be going through?

****sold****: **barrel only-from Remington sps tactical 308- 20 inch

Barrel is sold. Thanks for looking.

Recent Posts