Barnes TTSX vs. Hornady CX?

I am in the process to figure this out with a 7mm08. Witch copper mono preforms best. Seems the 6.5 would be more like my 7mm08 than the 300.
How far was the 6.5 shot ? Hand loaded or off the shelf?
65ish yards. Had loads with staball65. For 7mm-08 I shoot a 120 ballistic tip. Can't explain it but it seems the 7mm 120gr ballistic tip does not "blow up" like other weights and Cals do. Again this is for southern whitetail where a heavy buck may be 200lbs and a does is 120ish. I shoot 150 ttsx in 7mm Rem mag with good luck, but it may be a little heavy construction for a 7mm-08.

The CX is the GMX with the new tip. The performance will be exactly the same as the GMX with the same impact velocity.

I am in the process to figure this out with a 7mm08. Witch copper mono preforms best. Seems the 6.5 would be more like my 7mm08 than the 300.
How far was the 6.5 shot ? Hand loaded or off the shelf?
I just looked at the available options,. A 110 Barnes ttsx might be something worth trying. I dropped to a 100gr ttsx in 25-06 and it hammers.

The CX is the GMX with the new tip. The performance will be exactly the same as the GMX with the same impact velocity.
The cx does have the heat shield tip. But it also has different shaped cannelures and one or two less of them. Which is supposed to increase the distance to where it falls below 2000fps. Increasing your effective hunting distance buy 150 to 200 yards.

The cx does have the heat shield tip. But it also has different shaped cannelures and one or two less of them. Which is supposed to increase the distance to where it falls below 2000fps. Increasing your effective hunting distance buy 150 to 200 yards.

The bullet will perform the same as the GMX per the hornady rep I spoke to FTF.

I did state same impact velocity will perform the same. I didn't give a distance.

Been shooting the 160 GR CX out of my 280AI this season. Shot an Antelope at 450 yards, a whitetail buck at 400 yards, and a cow elk at 645 yards. All were complete pass throughs. No meat damage on any of them. Have learned that you need to trust your accuracy and shot placement with these bullets as you don't get the "whop"sound on impact like you do with an accubond or other non mono bullet. I will continue to use these and have some 90 gr CX loaded up for the 243 next year.