BARKER MACHINE WORKS - taking money and going MIA

huntclose

NOTE: I MAY HAVE POSTED THIS IN LONG RANGE HUNTING BY MISTAKE

Well we sent in money for two 375 actions that were a complete cluster in the quality so we returned after talking to Johns son Bret back in January and was told we would get our money back.

Now I know John was in a car accident but right now were out a good bit of cash and they dont respond to any type of message.

Its now been close to three months and I was just wondering if anyone else was left holding the **** bag?

Two overwatch actions in 375 Cheytac

I had someone go by yesterday to see if John was in and he was. Also was working on some guns. There is some kind of "Failure to Communicate here".

Any help would be great

There was some real good advise for people who take your money and deliver poor quality products???

Not real sure where they went?

I hope the guy who posted the "FAILURE TO COMMUNICATE" picture will post his advise again

Hi huntclose, I posted a reply here. The "Fail to communicate" post -

FailuretoCommunicate_zps537db458.jpg

Anyway, how is it going?

I'm not an attorney, but worked in the financial industry a long, long time and have prepared similar "files" in preparation for litigation.

If you're not getting positive response from the manufacturer, ensure you have ...

Never mind, maybe just PM me about this so it's not on the site for the whole world to see....

My original post was somehow deleted and not by me (I don't know how that happened - maybe it was "Modded" - i don't know).

THIS IS GREAT----WHEN PEOPLE HELP OTHERS

I truly thank you for the help and advise on this situation.

I will continue to post the events as they occur.
:)

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.