Ballistic solver app help

It might not be yours, now, but Litz had some part in it. Before your time. I never said it was "yours", as in rights, updates, etc. But he had some or all influence on its creation. It works excellent. Your splitting hairs by saying it's not yours. If am wrong say Litz didn't have a part in it or scroll on by next time.
Just double checked this morning. No, AB and Bryan had no involvement in Ballistic AE.

Just double checked this morning. No, AB and Bryan had no involvement in Ballistic AE.
Wow, not what it says on its web site. It was a long time ago. I guess they mention him only because of using the G7 bc?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240307_093441_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240307_093441_Chrome.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 12
Wow, not what it says on its web site. It was a long time ago. I guess they mention him only because of using the G7 bc?
They use his G7 BC data, that's all. He verified several bullets because they used to inflate most of the BC's and very rarely under estimated the BC's. That's why he's mentioned. They just used his hard work and published his BC's.

That's why it's better to use the CDM's with AB

They use his G7 BC data, that's all. He verified several bullets because they used to inflate most of the BC's and very rarely under estimated the BC's. That's why he's mentioned. They just used his hard work and published his BC's.

That's why it's better to use the CDM's with AB
I got a Droid and switched to AB back when the Note 8 was out. Super happy with it. But my profile pic was my first 3 shots at 1000 yards in 20 years, using Ballistic AE, RSO said you should take a pic and I did. Anyway for the few years I used Ballistic AE I was happy with it, but I recommend AB to all my friends, partly so we're all on the same page, but mostly because I trust the app. It adjusts perfectly for the 6500 to 7000 ft of altitude charge from Virginia to Wyoming, checked dope in a 25 mph FV cross wind, spot on. Well, within a minute of rock at 475 yards for 2 shots, last time out to Wyoming.
I remembered Litz's name was mentioned as a input. But after checking site, it looks as though his input was minimal. Only G7 bc's and bullet length library.

I got a Droid and switched to AB back when the Note 8 was out. Super happy with it. But my profile pic was my first 3 shots at 1000 yards in 20 years, using Ballistic AE, RSO said you should take a pic and I did. Anyway for the few years I used Ballistic AE I was happy with it, but I recommend AB to all my friends, partly so we're all on the same page, but mostly because I trust the app. It adjusts perfectly for the 6500 to 7000 ft of altitude charge from Virginia to Wyoming, checked dope in a 25 mph FV cross wind, spot on. Well, within a minute of rock at 475 yards for 2 shots, last time out to Wyoming.
I remembered Litz's name was mentioned as a input. But after checking site, it looks as though his input was minimal. Only G7 bc's and bullet length library.
We have an entirely new app coming around this summer. Its going to be packed with new modes, new features, new tools, and a complete overhaul of the GUI. Can't wait for you guys to see what we built.

Recent Posts