ATN Thor 160 Thermal Vision Scope Purchase

I just purchased one and so far I like it. Is anyone else using one of these? I zeroed it in yesterday with hand warmers. Pretty cool how well they show up. My buddy was helping me and brought a propane torch out of his truck. He walked out to 100 yard steel swinger target and started heating from the back side. I was amazed at how well it stood out through the scope! I shot it for at least 10 minutes and still could see it very well through the scope.

Now that it's been a few months - how well has this worked for you? I'm researching something for hog hunting and not sure I want to spend the money for a Pulsar.

Thx

Now that it's been a few months - how well has this worked for you? I'm researching something for hog hunting and not sure I want to spend the money for a Pulsar.

Thx
I have not messed with the atn 160 but I will say there are now plenty of options out there in the general price range of the thor 160s. I would look hard at agm rattler 19-256 or a rattler 25-256. I've also seen multiple used and new pulsar core rxq30v.

I received my atn thor and mounted it . i can see chickens in the yard really good. But have not seen any animals out at any distance . neighbors cat at forty yards. I can shoot 130 yards from house, so far no coyotes. Have to spend a night out back and see what happens.

I received my atn thor and mounted it . i can see chickens in the yard really good. But have not seen any animals out at any distance . neighbors cat at forty yards. I can shoot 130 yards from house, so far no coyotes. Have to spend a night out back and see what happens.
Thanks for the follow up. It'll be interesting see the resolution on a pig-sized critter out at maybe a couple hundred yards.