• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED ATHLON CRONUS BTR

@william drever Is the black one still available? If so, I would like the Model #. It is on the bottom of the scope where the adjustment turrets are. Format should be 2101XX followed by the serial number. Thanks for your help.

Since you're referring to my post about the other scope/website I'll give an answer. He DIDN'T list the Cronus. He listed the brown Cronus BTR that he has here. Someone inquired about it, and asked if he might have a black one. William said he did have one and offered that one to him. There, does that satisfy your inquiring mind or are you still going to try to cast doubt on someone publicly?
No, just the way you worded your post you made is seem to me like he was listing two separate coronus scopes on two different forms. Which made me skeptical, Now that you explained it in previous post I apologize to William Drever. And I am interested in this scope.

I have seen many scopes listed here as well as Sniper's Hide and other places. That shouldn't bother anyone, it's called marketing.

I own a Gen 1 and Gen 2 BTR. The turrets are marginally better on the G2, but don't hesitate to snatch up a G1 at a great deal like this. They aren't that different to justify hundreds of dollars.

it is very simple guys , just pay through pay pal ,pay the fees. If he doesn't send the product in a timely manner , and there is no communication, put a claim and you will get your money back. No need to be putting people down like this . Just because he has them in different sites doesn't mean he is a scammer , it means that he is trying to sale them faster.