• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED ATHLON CRONUS BTR

OK. news update, from athlon 15 min ago. The gen one black has a APLR reticle, I do not know when they came out , but i bought mine in 2016. The 210110b i now have for sale is brown and has a aprs reticle and was given the name of BTR It has brass workings . produced in 2020, The Gen 11, has a different reticle more tactical feeling turrets and stainless steel workings. Hope this clears things up

Also they no longer offer it in brown. As to me having items for sale on another sight, Over the past few years, i have collected a number of scopes and rifles, only to realize that one has to MAKE time to to pursue this hobby. I have not made that time, and most likely at my age will not . SOOOOO, I have some cool stuff to sale At good prices, More people get to look better chance of selling.Thank you for your interest, FATDADDY

I don't see an issue with listing on multiple sites. It would help if buyers/ sellers listed their experience on transactions with you. I'd buy it, but have other priorities right now. Sounds like a nice scope at a great price.

well GUYS I just received William's black cronus , and it is like DESCRIBED plus he sent me the shade at no extra cost . HE is a legit man , and will buy from him again , any time. So guys feel free to buy his brown one .

Bill is a great guy to deal with---thanks to all you guys sitting on the fence ---your delays enabled me to buy one of these---I can't wait to mount it and engage some Florids boars.