• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED ATHLON CRONUS BTR

Terry I am 73 yrs. old, and have a number of scopes to sell, because my age and time are running out.I take your remarks as a insult.And I dont need you to tell me how to run any thing about my life. These are listed on both sites to try to sell them, To reach more people, You can take your opinion and stick in your A..

Terry I am 73 yrs old, I take your remarks as a insult i am running out of time, and have a number scopes to sale that never got out of the box,, I dont need you how to tell me how to run my life, These are on both sites to reach more people = better chance of selling them.You can take your opinion and shove it up your ***

That said, These are **** good scopes, Someone please tell me ,What Is out there better , For the money.I have never read one negative thing about them. They are built like a tank, extremely robust,great looking and a life time no fault warrenty. What am I missing Please respond

Nothing. I think they are the best scope for the money. The Cronus BTR have Japanese glass and are made in Low Japan. I personally think they can't be beat at there price point. I am very happy with the 2 Cronus's I have. Your price is right too. They will sale. Good luck!

That said, These are **** good scopes, Someone please tell me ,What Is out there better , For the money.I have never read one negative thing about them. They are built like a tank, extremely robust,great looking and a life time no fault warrenty. What am I missing Please respond
You're not missing anything as far as the scopes and your asking price. Excellent optic and a fair price. There have been lots of scammers on all the various hunting and shooting sites, people are just trying to be prudent.

Good luck with your sale, I'd buy one if I didn't already have one!

The black one Terry is worried about I paid $1699. in 2016 never out of the house and , cant get anyone interested for $1000, Honestly what is out there bette for a $1000?.Tks Fatdaddy

It's too bad Obama made it virtually impossible to buy anything from the USA and ship it to Canada (ITAR). They are great scopes, and at the price you have them listed for I could understand why someone says they are listed too cheap. Someone will get a great deal, it chokes me that I can't.

Terry I am 73 yrs old, I take your remarks as a insult i am running out of time, and have a number scopes to sale that never got out of the box,, I dont need you how to tell me how to run my life, These are on both sites to reach more people = better chance of selling them.You can take your opinion and shove it up your ***
just curious why you wouldn't list both scopes on both sites instead of one scope on one and other scope on another. There have been a number of scammers out there and listing it one on one site and other on another makes me skittish. especially with a trader history of 0. Not saying that is accurate because I have purchased several scope on here and still have a trader history of 0.

Since you're referring to my post about the other scope/website I'll give an answer. He DIDN'T list the Cronus. He listed the brown Cronus BTR that he has here. Someone inquired about it, and asked if he might have a black one. William said he did have one and offered that one to him. There, does that satisfy your inquiring mind or are you still going to try to cast doubt on someone publicly?

@william drever - I weep. I'm 72 and at USD$1,000, that's a bargain. Here - New Zealand shekels - 2X that for the same unit. ITAR has dried up most supply of components and accessories here. Demand is greater than Supply, exchange rate and freight plus Gov't taxes (GST or VAT on total cost) = bugger all readily available stock. Secondhand prices for basic equipment is almost the same, or sometimes, higher than the new price in the US. You guys have got it cushy for selection of equipment. Best of luck with your sales.