• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Arrowhead Smokeless Muzzleloader

I have the exact muzzleloader from that builder. 500 yds. Is a chip shot If you do your part it's shoot under 5in at 500 yds. They are simply amazing guns
They are truly amazing. One hole groups at 100 are pretty commonplace.
One thing that should be mentioned when speaking of SML and that is a pre-fit barrel is not advised to shoot the same loads as a shouldered gun built by a smith. Is one better? Depends on how recoil tolerant you are and how far you really need to shoot. If 300-500 will fill the bill, a pre-fit will do it. Where I hunt 400 yard shots are not the norm.
If I were wanting to build a shouldered Smokeless I would be looking for ways to add weight to get it up around 15 or more lbs. That is accepting that a brake will be employed.

He said he was supposed to be getting funds and would let me know. Been silent since. Hope he changes title to Sole/Expired if it has sold to save us all some time. Regardless, I bought a different one today so I am out.