• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Arrowhead Smokeless Muzzleloader

Elkman77

Arrowhead rifles built smokeless muzzle loader with a Brux 1-20 barrel, Arrowhead Gen2 LRMP Breech Plug, Radial Brake & Thread Protector & Loading Funnel, Manners LRH stock that has been pillar bedded. Does not come with scope or scope rings. $3500

Attachments

• gun 1.jpg
    gun 1.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 412
  • gun 2.jpg
    gun 2.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 385
If you live in a state that doesn't allow CF rifles for deer hunting this is a very effective tool. See Hanks-Dougs message boards for load advice but they are bona fide 400-500 yard deer rifles with proper loads and bullets.

Always keep a witness mark on your ramrod!!

Probably uses sized bullets. My encore conversion is one ragged hole at 100. I am pushing 275 Parker BE at 2500. These guns go 2700-2800 easily. Great guns and buy!
I have found that a bullet sizing die is just about a must have if your going to shoot bullet to bore which is the way these guns shoot best. Either one of Tom Post's dies or one of Hanks will wring top accuracy out of a good bullet and barrel.
Kyle Pittman makes excellent bullets as does Luke at Arrowhead.
Sizing even when changing .0005 can have dramatic effects on accuracy and velocity.