Arizona Elk Hunt Draw Results?

Congrats to all that got drawn. My cc was hit yesterday. First draw since 2014. I was in another forum, and some guy from out of state said he got an archery bull elk, which was his 3rd in 4 years. Wow, lucky. Is Game and Fish required to draw ad certain amount of non resident hunters?

Congrats to all that got drawn. My cc was hit yesterday. First draw since 2014. I was in another forum, and some guy from out of state said he got an archery bull elk, which was his 3rd in 4 years. Wow, lucky. Is Game and Fish required to draw ad certain amount of non resident hunters?
10% of the tags MAX are designated for out of state. Was he a archer? If he's applying for some of those late winter Rifle hunts I could see him drawing those tags that often. Only so many are willing to travel, invest the money and time, from out of state and hunt elk thanksgiving weekend. Now if he's drawing archery rut tags that often I'd tell him start playing the lotto.

Who were the guides?
Couldn't confirm. I tried to call it in as suspicious, but never got a response. Rumor had it, they were caught, but I searched the AZGF website for violations and came up empty. I couldn't process what I was seeing when it was going on.
I could have gotten pictures of plates/vehicles, but I thought these were Ranch Hands that weekend. Stupid me.

I know of a particular outfitter that had one of their guides run me off the road in unit 9 THIS PAST YEAR during a rut archery hunt. HE was Traveling way above common sense guidelines. These guys/guides need to sllooooowwww down. I literally came within inches of being destroyed/dead over a bull elk at 4am. NOT EVER HAPPENING AGAIN, freaked me out. Crazy how nonchalant it was for him. Brushed it off.

Last edited:
I know of A three particular outfitter that had one of their guides run me off the road in unit 9 THIS PAST YEAR during a rut archery hunt. HE was Traveling way above common sense guidelines. These guys/guides need to sllooooowwww down. I literally came within inches of being destroyed/dead over a bull elk at 4am. NOT EVER HAPPENING AGAIN, freaked me out. Crazy how nonchalant it was for him. Brushed it off.

Can complaints be filed or is it useless?

I know of A three particular outfitter that had one of their guides run me off the road in unit 9 THIS PAST YEAR during a rut archery hunt. HE was Traveling way above common sense guidelines. These guys/guides need to sllooooowwww down. I literally came within inches of being destroyed/dead over a bull elk at 4am. NOT EVER HAPPENING AGAIN, freaked me out. Crazy how nonchalant it was for him. Brushed it off.
I had one 3/4 ton 4x4 right on my Polaris Ranger tailgate at 5am on a forest road. The idiot passed me on the left side in a rain cutout spraying me with rocks/dirt. This was on the 300 road in 5A. Couldn't believe how stupid and careless.