• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Area 419 300 Norma Magnum.

wapiti0223

For sale 300 Norma Magnum gunsmithing by Area 419.
Area 419 action melonited made for area 419 by defiance machine.
Proof carbon sendero light 26 inches 1-10 twist, area 419 brake.
Rifleman stock aluminum pillar and epoxy bedded two flush cups left side rail in front.
Timney Calvin elite flat shoe.
Sunny Hill BDL bottom metal.
44 rounds fired.
First picture the rifle is the bottom one.
4200.00 shipped

IMG_8340.jpg IMG_6445.jpg IMG_6446.jpg IMG_6447.jpg IMG_6448.jpg

At 8 pounds the stock is a rifleman stock. Hill country rifles bought them out the palm swell is made for right handed shooters not ambidextrous. Has higher comb nice stock if your right handed.

At 8 pounds the stock is a rifleman stock. Hill country rifles bought them out the palm swell is made for right handed shooters not ambidextrous. Has higher comb nice stock if your right handed.

I have three of these stock on different rifles and this design is my favorite. If I remember correctly, these stock were made by Manners for that company.

Rick, I do like these being right handed. This stock was purchased from the rifleman company prior to them selling to hill country rifles. They had the stocks made by McMillian. I have since ordered one from hill country but I didn't ask if they were made by McMillian.

Frank

Rick, I do like these being right handed. This stock was purchased from the rifleman company prior to them selling to hill country rifles. They had the stocks made by McMillian. I have since ordered one from hill country but I didn't ask if they were made by McMillian.

Frank
I stand corrected. It was McMillan. Great stock in my opinion.

I'm interested can you PM me your phone number, I cant figure out how to send you a private message.