• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Proof 6.5 creed and Norma 300 Area 419

I've got a killer Ti actioned 300 wsm (thinking you might as well) and want to try the norma just for grins.

just busting your chops and bumping this up for a killer rifle

Didn't care for the proof elevation stock, didn't fit me very well. So I had the manners which is pretty light weight also but has mini chassis and adj cheek that I opted to use.

Have a like new proof marked big horn origin with 24" sendero lite carbon proof barrel threaded 5/8-24. Stock is a manners EH1 with lite weight adjustable cheek and mini chassis. Trigger is a timney Calvin elite. This was built by proof and as of now has 40 rounds on it. Rings are seekins and scope is NX8 ffp 4-32x50 will have to check reticle. Bipod is a LRA carbon. $5k shipped with dies and some Peterson brass.

Next is a Area 419 300 Norma. Defiance deviant action, rifleman stock, proof 26" sendero light 10 twist with sunny hill rigby bdl setup. Also comes with dies, rings and Steiner 5-25. 200 rounds fired. $5500

moving back East and got to buy a nice river boat so no trades at this time

View attachment 274341View attachment 274342View attachment 274343View attachment 274344View attachment 274345View attachment 274346View attachment 274347View attachment 274348
6.5 Creed - Weight without bipod and scope? Would you be interested in selling without the scope?

Going to hold on to them right now getting ready to move. Soon as I get there and get settled in will relist. Thanks for all the interest.