Arc Angle Rizer 150 moa

steeltraps

Does anyone on here have one? Its 150 moa base. Similar to the IVEY 150 moa rings. I like the fact that with the Arc Angle Solution i could use Nightforce ring. The Arc Angle Rizers is only 1 inch high so with low nightforce rings bore height would be less than with Ivey rings. Are the Arc ANgle Rizer tough? Are they reliable? What is the cost? Do they return to zero everytime? Any info will be help full.

Does anyone on here have one? Its 150 moa base. Similar to the IVEY 150 moa rings. I like the fact that with the Arc Angle Solution i could use Nightforce ring. The Arc Angle Rizers is only 1 inch high so with low nightforce rings bore height would be less than with Ivey rings. Are the Arc ANgle Rizer tough? Are they reliable? What is the cost? Do they return to zero everytime? Any info will be help full.

FYSA, ArcRizer is a sponsor (http://www.longrangehunting.com/forums/f65/we-make-arc-rizer-116751/) and here's their site Home

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.