• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Memberberries

I've got an AR upper that's been sitting for a while not getting used. I've just got too many in the same caliber and after shuffling parts around and getting everything set up how I wanted i just haven't shot this one much.

Flat top upper
Faxon gunner 5.56, 18", 1:8 twist, 4150 barrel
Yankee hill diamond series rifle length handguard with endcap
Cross machine and tool gas block

Also comes with bcg, gas tube and charging handle, fde magpul afg, bipod swivel mount, and fde rail covers.

Last time I shot it groups were right around an moa with factory ammo.

Scope, mount, and lower not included. Would consider selling everything but the lower itself as a parts kit shipped to your door or complete and ship to your ffl.

Burris 30mm pepr is available for mounting glass on it, have shims for 1 inch scopes and rings with Pic rails on top as well as smooth ones.

*sold*

Interested in a magnum bolt face tikka, rem 700 sa stocks or triggers, nice bipods, tripods, scopes, etc just let me know what you've got.

PayPal f&f is preferred method, I'm in northeast Oklahoma if face to face is an option.

Will ship in a padded cardboard box but if you want to add for it and have me buy a new hard case to ship it in I will, I'll even let you pick the case out as long as I can get one local.

Last edited: