• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED ar-15 uppers for sale

budlight

This is a 1:7 twist is made for heavier bullets. I had the best results with 62 and over grain bullets. In back to back testing against a 16 inch barrel, this 20 inch had an additional 300 fps with 62 gr m855 ss 109 Lake city bullets. I'm selling because I went to all 1:9 stainless barrels in .223

Palmeto State Armory SA 20" CHF 5.56 NATO 1/7 MOE FDE 7075 T-6 Forged Upper - with BCG and Charging Handle $450 OBO free shipping to lower 48 usps money order only

Barrel length 20"

Stainless steel Muzzle brake or standard flash hider
Cold Hammer Forged Barrel
Machine Gun Steel
5.56 Nato Chamber
1 in 7" twist
Double-thick Chrome-lined bore and chamber
High pressure tested
Magnetic particle inspected
M4 feedramps
Forged, flat top upper
T-marks
utg pro Handguards

M16 Bolt Carrier Group & Charging Handle

20inchmilspec2575_zpsenqfpbnp.jpg

20inchmilspec2576_zpsjukxjyop.jpg
[/QUOTE]

20" Fluted Melonite QPQ Barrel 5.56 NATO 1/9 - 7075 T-6 Forged Upper - with Nickle Boron never fired BCG and Charging Handle. $749 OBO & free shipping to lower 48

20" Fluted Melonite QPQ Barrel

Rifle length Stainless gas tube

Free floating hand guard

Nickle boron Bolt Carrier Group & Charging Handle

This barrel features a 5.56x45mm NATO chamber for full compatibility with surplus mil-spec ammunition or commercial 223 Remington ammunition. Constructed of 4140 chrome moly steel, the barrel is Melonited for ultimate surface protection. The melonite coating provides a thinner surface than chrome-lining, so bore friction is reduced for better accuracy. In addition, melonite is harder than chrome-lining providing a longer wear life. This barrel is an excellent choice for a general purpose AR rifle build especially in states that do not allow a threaded barrel. It is perfectly suited for use at the range, in a 3-Gun match, or in the field pursuing game.

20inchmel2580_zpsfnw5g370.jpg

20inchmel2582_zpsby4goj02.jpg

20inchmel2581_zpsyvbqrazf.jpg

I sold the bottom 20 inch fluted. The upper is for sale still and I can put back on the m-16 style hand guard and flash hider. $400 with free shipping

Recent Posts