• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED AR-15 package W/3 uppers

yorke-1

I've decided that I'm bored with the AR so all this stuff needs to go to free up space and money for the next project. If somebody want's the whole package for the perfect combo of uppers, the whole package can go for $1600. That would give you the perfect setup with an inexpensive plinking upper in 5.56, an excellent predator hunting upper with the 6x45, and possibly the ultimate big game upper with the 270 AR.

The lower is a Mega Billet GTR-3S receiver. Nothing terribly fancy about the lower. The buttstock is just a standard A2 (works great off of rear bag) and it has a CMC 3.5# trigger. Here's a break down of the price per upper if somebody is interested in only part of the package.

- Anderson Arms 5.56 upper $300 shipped without scope.
1B4A4IG.jpg

Nothing fancy, just a forged upper, 16" 1-8" M4 contour barrel with MOE forend. The scope is just a VX-2 3-9x40 CDS and can go with the upper for an extra $250.

Next is the 6x45. This upper was just finished up a couple days ago; I took it out and function tested it today but I haven't shot any groups with it. It was given to me to help pay off a debt that a buddy owed and I don't have the complete parts list used on it yet. Here's what I do know about it:

- Blackhole 24" 1-10" twist
- Aero forged upper
- Aero 12" Quantum M-Lok forend
cR9gbNW.jpg

CpdOCiJ.jpg

It will come with a set of RCBS dies and around 60 loaded rounds (58gr V-Max loads left over from a Contender I had in the same chambering) and some fired brass. $600 shipped for the whole package

Finally, the 270 AR. This is a wildcat chambering based off of a shortened 6.5x47 Lapua or 6.5 Creedmor case. It has roughly a 150fps advantage over the 6.8 SPC with any given bullet weight. It uses a special bolt and barrel extension made by ARP which allows the use of a .473 case head in an AR-15. My standard load in this barrel shoots a 135gr SMK at 2635fps from the 20" barrel. This load will hold 1 MOA to 900 yards and closely duplicates the trajectory of a 175gr load from a 308 Win. This an excellent all round hunting and LR target shooting cartridge that offers lots of bullet options. Here's the specs on this upper:

- 20" 1-10" twist Nitrided barrel made by ARP
- Mega Billet side charge uppper
- Side charge bolt with ARP 800 series Super bolt
- Aero 15" Enhanced M-Lok forend
- SLR Sentry adjustable gas block
- Seekins Compensator

iVX0RJ6.jpg

IQ1F9cs.jpg

tsnIalI.jpg

For comparison, here's a 270 AR loaded with a 135 SMK next to a 6.5 Grendel loaded with a 130gr AR Hybrid
Fpfu4RY.jpg

And here's a 270 AR next to a 223 and 6x45
W6zHTgn.jpg

The 270 AR upper will also include:
- Whidden reloading dies
- 30 rounds of ammunition loaded with the 135gr SMK
- 84 pieces of formed and primed brass
- 19 pieces of fired brass
- 1 modified PRI 6.8 magazine (modified by Cavity Back Bullets) which allows for 6 rounds loaded to 2.350" OAL
- 1 (very ugly :chuckle) ASC magazine modified to allow 4 rounds loaded to 2.350" OAL. It's ugly but works perfect.
sKdcyz2.jpg

NMlTuYr.jpg

The buyer of the 270 AR will also get my continued support for any reloading/case forming questions which come up. The complete 270 AR package is $800 including all the brass, dies and ammo.

Any questions, just ask.
Andrew