• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

APS mid season Special

Fiftydriver

Official LRH Sponsor
Have finally been able to build up some components to offer three APS Stalker builds for sale. These would all use my APS Stalker receivers, McMillan Game Hunter or Game Warden stocks, bartlein barrels, jewell or trigger tech triggers and a variaty of magazine options available.

have components available for my following wildcat chamberings:
25 Stalker
26 Stalker
27 Stalker
7mm Allen Magnum
300 Allen Xpress
338 Allen Xpress

or commercial chamberings such as:
300 norma mag
338 norma mag
338 lapua

have several different stock color finishes available to choose from. Fluted and non fluted barrel options available As well as carbon wrapped barrels also in several calibers. Bead blast matte finish is standard finish but cerakote finishes are also an add on option as well.

here are a few examples of what these Stalker rifles look like.
767B3639-B4E2-4FA8-8D97-E70C9F9F92F7.jpeg

8C976900-480D-4FAA-8BE6-AD138E0201BA.jpeg

DD33DC34-74F4-4629-A12E-F0E0ED837CCB.jpeg

normally these rifles would run 10-12 months from time of order to shipping but with these in stock parts kits, that time is cut to 2-3 months or even shorter depending on weather and being able to get out and do load development and accuracy testing.

All of these rifles are build from start to finish by me alone, full function tested, full load development for one bullet of choice, accuracy tested at a minimum of 800 yards for my Stalker rifles and they must prove then meet my 1/2 moa accuracy potential standard before shipping. Load data from testing provided with rifle. What i say you will get in velocity is actually what your rifle produced, no ESTIMATES….

so for three of these world class rifles, let me know if your interested by shooting me an email at [email protected]

now, for the special, other then the ability to choose the chambering you want with some options for stock colors and of course short shipping times, for rifles chambered in my wildcat chamberings, i will be including a set of my custom loading die sets at no charge ($380 value). For those ordering a commercial chambered rifle, will take $300 off the rifle price.

turn key options available if wanted as well.

Again, only have three Stalker receivers unspoken for on the rack so first come first serve. Variaty of stock color finishes available, non fluted, fluted and carbon wrapped barrels available.

if you want pricing info, please contact me at [email protected]. dont want to post prices as options will vary price so let me know what you are interested and i will get you an exact quote.

this special will last until Nov. 10th 2023.

thanks!

Tell me about your chambering?
Easy to load?
I'm interested in the 25 or 26.
Would you just build a barreled action? I have a chassis already

Tell me about your chambering?
Easy to load?
I'm interested in the 25 or 26.
Would you just build a barreled action? I have a chassis already
The 25 and 26 Stalker are based on the 300 norma mag parent case, necked down and fireformed to my case design. Extremely high performance. The 25 Stalker is really ment for those that want extreme speed with 100-120 gr bullets for out to 600 yard class shooting. The 26 Stalker will offer the same extreme speed but also has the option to go with heavier bullets such as 140-156 gr which turn it into a true 1k yard class rifle.

all rifles have full load development done for one bullet of choice, loading die sets available as is fully formed brass.

this makes loading my wildcats no different then loading any other large magnum commercial chambering on the market. Very simple and easy and i offer full support to customers after sale to help with any questions from then on.

i do offer just building barreled receivers for customers but these receivers i am selling them as complete rifles as we may need to order specific to fit your chassis.

if this is something your interested in, shoot me an email at [email protected] as we can talk over what details are needed. Could not do the free die set on a barreled receiver only project but i would work out a good price for you.

One package still left guys. Will likely be gone today i would think from the interest i was dealing with last night before going to bed but still one available. First come first serve. 👍