Anything wrong with Huskemaw?

Depends on which Zeiss you have. I really like the reticles on the Huskemaws for wind compensation. I also like the simplicity of the turret system with the wind value on the turret.

conquest 4.5x14 with turrets. I read somewhere where they weren't that good of a scope but cant remember where. I like them from what I have seen.

conquest 4.5x14 with turrets. I read somewhere where they weren't that good of a scope but cant remember where. I like them from what I have seen.

Ahhh that settles it if you read it somewhere on the internet it has to be true.:D No seriously I own 4 of them along with Zeiss' and Nightforces I have never had an issue with any of these scopes. Back to the Huskemaws glass is equal to my Nightforces turrets are very acurate and as I said before I really like the reticle along with the wind compensation on the turret itself very fast and simple to use. The only reticle on the market I like better than the one on the Huskemaw is the one on the G7 version of the Nightforce but you are talking an extra $ 750

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts