Anyone want to start a group in PA?

Ridgway May 4th there will be a lot of shooters and lots off good times. First shoot of year is always interesting to say the least!!!!! 40 shots a match and those are skinny hogs @900 yards

I'd be interested in getting in the loop. I'm just South of Pittsburgh in Canonsburg. I'm VERY new to shooting LR. I haven't been able to shoot much at all lately. I can't make anything regularly with a new baby, but I'd love to try to meet up when I can work it in.

I'd be interested in getting in the loop. I'm just South of Pittsburgh in Canonsburg. I'm VERY new to shooting LR. I haven't been able to shoot much at all lately. I can't make anything regularly with a new baby, but I'd love to try to meet up when I can work it in.

There's McDonald sportsman association. Shouldn't be too far from you Tarheelpwr.

Tar Heel,

You are new to the area, if you had been around for some time, you would know that Canonsburg is affectionately known as "GUNTOWN"!!!!!:D. Just kidding, don't know if that term is still used or not....dates back to the 50's.....welcome to LRH!!!!:)

Thanks!

Yea, McDonald is not far. Getting a chance to join is like unobtanium. They have not opened their charter for a couple years and again did not this year.

I joined up at Lawrence county, but an hour plus has proved tough so far

Mt Lebanon Sportsman isn't too far either. Was there last year during deer season with a friend who is a member. Facility is really nice....only a 200yd range though. Not sure if they are taking members yet..might check and see.

Mt Lebanon Sportsman isn't too far either. Was there last year during deer season with a friend who is a member. Facility is really nice....only a 200yd range though. Not sure if they are taking members yet..might check and see.

I assume you're referring to Dormont? I missed their sign up this year and they wouldn't let me in without that (which is understandable).

I'm from cambria county Ebensburgh area. Anyone plan on heading to rideway for the oct. 5 shoot. Word on the street shooting usa is heading there to film it.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.