Anyone using Bertrum brass in edge

newguy

is anyone using bertrum brass in edge yet that could share there results and data. Any issues, how does it compare to remington and nosler, ETC

Well, I am just picking up an edge that I just had built tomorrow so hopefully in the next couple of days I'll let you know as I bought some bertrum brass from DE.

Randy

the brass is excellent . much better than Remington . a little costly but i believe your getting what you pay for . imho shawn wouldn't sell it if it was not good

I have been using Remington 300 Rum necked to 338 in my edge and brass is junk. 3 loads and primer pockets are gone. With my Bertram DE brass I have reloaded test set of brass 15 times and pockets are still good to go. Another thing is my run out is always .0015=.002.
Bertrain brass is the only way to go with the 338 Edge.

thank guys for the feed back. Good to hear your getting that many loadings on the brass if you don't mind me asking what is your load, OAL, velocities, ETC

thank guys for the feed back. Good to hear your getting that many loadings on the brass if you don't mind me asking what is your load, OAL, velocities, ETC

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.