Anyone using Cosine Indicator?

Im just wanting to hear some thoughts on the cosine indicator from Sniper Tools. It looks like a great product, Im a little unclear on how it works though exactly. For me, I really dont want to take a pocket pc in the field and im a little unsure what exactly you do with just a calculator?? Does anyone know if they sell it in combination with an Anti-Cant device that would mount on a 30MM Scope tube??? I seen the ones that mount on the actual scope mounts, but I would prefer it behind my scope mount, but might consider it if they offered it for leupold mounts.

Thanks ahead of time

Chopaka81

I use the one Shawn Carlock sells. It does provide important details one must account for when going beyond 500 yds.
I use it in conjunction with EXBAL loaded on a pocket pc.
Don

300rum

Im just wanting to hear some thoughts on the cosine indicator from Sniper Tools. It looks like a great product, Im a little unclear on how it works though exactly. For me, I really dont want to take a pocket pc in the field and im a little unsure what exactly you do with just a calculator?? Does anyone know if they sell it in combination with an Anti-Cant device that would mount on a 30MM Scope tube??? I seen the ones that mount on the actual scope mounts, but I would prefer it behind my scope mount, but might consider it if they offered it for leupold mounts.

Thanks ahead of time
Hi,
Yes I use a Cosine indicator and all you have to do is used a MILDOTMASTER if you do not own a ballistic software.
Easy to use and no batteries needed.
MIldot Master Website

Trending threads

Recent Posts