Anyone understand the AIM-E ballistics?

Litehiker

AIM-E fans seem to think it is The Second Coming of ballistics tables.

So what's the big deal here and why would AIM-E be in any way better than AB's tables??

I ain't from Nebraska but "SHOW ME" anyway because I still think AB tables are the best available.

Eric B.

Hello,

As you can more than likely already tell from the other thread in which this was talked about; there aren't many people on this forum that has experience with that program.

You may be better off contacting some of these companies/people and get their professional opinions since we already know it is highly unlikely many on this forum have ever used AIM-E.

Fredrik Jonsson--discusses AIM-E in his book "Maritime Sniper Manual".
Sniperfest--Dr. Hazelton is a regular guest speaker at this event.
TacFlow Academy--Uses AIM-E program for their moving platform training programs.
TacticalRep.com--Nathan is the middle east rep..review what some of his clients say about him.
Tom Irwin--Owner of Accuracy International. Dr. Hazelton developed a program called Mastershot for AI.
Mark Lang--discusses AIM-E briefly here Taking the High Ground – The Police Aerial Platform Program By Mark Lang – Big 3 East
Steve Reichert--Gives thanks to Dr. Hazelton here Steve Reichert on the 2815 Meter Shot - Soldier Systems Daily

Also--Missouri is the "show me" State lolol :)

THEIS

Last edited:
KEERECT,
Missouri is the Show Me state. It's where my sister lives and I KNEW that but I had a brain fart - or senior moment when I wrote Nebraska, the cornhusker state (if I'm not mistaken yet again).

Anyway, I've been GOOGLING AIM-E and reading the links THEIS sent. I'm being educated.

Eric B.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.