Anyone need 7 STW brass

TackDriv3r

I will convert my 7 STW to 300 Win Mag real soon, if anyone needs 7 STW brass since its hard to find, I have 3 bags of new Quality brass, 2 1/2 boxes of new Nosler brass, 20 fired once Nosler brass and about 60 fired once Remington brass. All brass are in boxes and well kept. Plus will sell the Redding Competition set and RCBS die set. Just give me a holler if you are interested.

Just got back from my reloading bench, I also have 46 cases of new Remington brass and 13 once fired Nosler brass and only one full box of unopened Nosler brass ( 25 pieces), 26 new Winchester brass, plus 3 new bags ( 20 in a bag) of Quality STW brass as well. Here are some pictures. Thanks and Pay Pal accepted only. If interested, please go on www.gunbroker.com and look for the brass there.

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

Last edited:
All these are new brass:

Nolser - 20 pieces - $60
Qulaity - 20 pieces - $40 ( 3 bags for $115 )
Remington - 46 pieces - $75
Winchester - 26 pieces - $35

These are fired once brass:

Nosler - 13 pieces - $20

Just checked my garage and found more fired brass.
If interested I'll sell all of the above for $320 and I'll throw in about 100 extra pieces of once fired Remington brass for $350.

Shipping costs is not included. Keep in mind, new brass retail cost is more than my prices, and no taxes are included.
I j
ust read the Feedback Guidelines, sorry for posting this on the wrong category. I am new on this site. Please remove this thread if needed.

So how many new Nosler 7 STW cases do you have, and how much?
Only one box of 25 new brass,,,I'll bump it to 55 if you take the 13 pieces fired once, and only fired once, off my hands as well, need the brass gone. $75 for all.

Last edited:
This is a revised list after some brass was sold last night.

New Nolser - 25 pieces - $60 Available
New Quality - 20 pieces - $40 ( 3 bags for $115 ) Available
Remington - 25 pieces - $42 SOLD
Winchester - 43 pieces - $58 SOLD
Once fired Nosler brass- 13 pieces - $20 Available

Only Nosler and Quality brass is left,,,,

I made a sweet offer for 20 pieces new Nosler brass for $55 if you take the 13 pieces once fired Nosler brass for $20. Total is $75 for both Noslers. Both items will be sent off in one package.

You still have me confused. Your add says you have 25 pieces of new nosler brass. And then you make a offer for 20 new pieces of brass and 13 pieces of once fired nosler brass. Please enlighten me. Do you have 25 pieces of new nosler brass for sale or 20?

How much for shipping?

Do you take PayPal?

You still have me confused. Your add says you have 25 pieces of new nosler brass. And then you make a offer for 20 new pieces of brass and 13 pieces of once fired nosler brass. Please enlighten me. Do you have 25 pieces of new nosler brass for sale or 20?

How much for shipping?

Do you take PayPal?

Oops, my mistake, its 25 pieces of new brass. sorry about that and yes I take Pay Pal and shipping is $10.

How much for shipping?

Do you take PayPal?

Still available,,, Only one box of 25 new brass for $60,,,I'll bump it to $55 if you take the 13 pieces fired once, off my hands as well, need the brass gone. $75 for all. Pay Pal and $8.00 shipping

a0R1K5C.jpg

Attachments

• stw.JPG
    stw.JPG
    145.5 KB · Views: 20
I'll take them all. Pm your info

Sorry, someone bought the new Nosler brass off GunBroker when you sent the PM. The buyer has not sent the money yet, but payment is pending. If the buyer does not send the money, I'll let you know in a couple of days. The fired once Nosler brass is only available plus the new Quality 7STW brass.

876YXjR.jpg

Last edited:
The NEW Nosler brass just sold. Only brass left is the NEW Quality brass ( 3 packages of 20 pieces each) and 13 pieces once fired Nosler brass.

New Nolser - 25 pieces - $60 SOLD
New Quality - 20 pieces - $40 ( 3 bags for $115 ) Available
Remington - 25 pieces - $42 SOLD
Winchester - 43 pieces - $58 SOLD
Once fired Nosler brass- 13 pieces - $20 Available

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.