Anyone else extremely dissapointed with Win brass lately?

If those of you who buy Win bulk brass, just save the culls and when you get 50 or more, send them back to Winchester and they will replace them. I had no problem getting mine replaced. I had a brand new case to separated in my 7 mag, call them and sent the split case along with the lot number and they sent me a free 50 count bag of brass!

Glad you had a positive outcome. I think it must depend on who you talk to and how competent they are. You had better luck than I did!

After seeing this post, I opened the box of 500 I just received from Midway. I decided to not look at everyone after 3/4 of the the hundred or so I checked had egg shaped flash holes.

Midway said they'd take 'em back on my nickel. Request for a return shipping label denied!!!

I have had flash holes off and not punches,dents,thick necks and not the right size.
One side would be .002 longer than the other side.
Yup! thats Winchester brass.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.